Sunday, August 10, 2008

E-mail: Gmail, Hotmail or Yahoo?

Recently I tried to find the best e-mail client. I know there are a lot, but I tried the three main search engines e-mail product. In order:
1:Yahoo! Mail
Why? Well Yahoo! actually impressed me. It had an easy to use interface, with tabs. Tabs! What a great idea! Plus an unlimited memory for e-mails, so you never have to delete an e-mail again. It's a big improvement from their last version.
2:Windows Live Hotmail
Windows Live Hotmail is an absolute enormous improvement from MSN. It is really popular now, and is another good service from Windows Live. Nice interface but no tabs. Has 5GB of memory, but that should do you unless you are into business or something. I've had it for months now and I've still only used up 1% of it. Quite impressive.
3:Gmail
Gmail isn't that bad. In fact, it's pretty good. You could actually try any of these e-mail services and they would do you. Gmail is quite like Yahoo!, but not as good as it. The only fault is the bland and boring interface, but it is still a good client.
Don't just choose on the way I have these services lined up. I would recommend all off them, it's a matter of choice really. I'd just about go for Yahoo!.
Thanks, and hope this helped.
FJ Blog.

No comments: